Friday 25 July 2014

BARRY M GLITTER DUSTS!

 BARRY M GLITTER DUSTS!

Well Helloooo there Jemples! OMG it feels like such a long time since I've sat down and written something on this blog but more then that it feels like such a long time since I've spoken to any of you. First of all let me apologise to everyone for the lack of posts for the past few days. Yes I've been MIA for a full 5 days! And I'm not going to make up any fancy excuses I'm just going to tell you all the truth that I haven't had any time! For those of you who are fasting can defo relate to me in the sense that these last few days of Ramadhan fly past so fast that it's impossible to keep up with them. I mean there's soo much to do from finishing praying the Qur'an to shopping for Eid!! And with that said I'm sure you all are pretty excited for Eid just like me! So I thought that before Eid comes I'll tell you about these amazing products so you have time to pick them up if you feel that there what you've been looking for all this time!
 
So these amazing products are by an equally amazing company Barry M! Now if you're like me you're probably just as totally obsessed with Barry M so you can only imagine how excited I was when I first started my collection over a year ago. I remember seeing these on the shelves and I was instantly drawn to them just because of the bright colours and the wide variety of them. I over the years have managed to collect 7 different colours and would defo wanna purchase more. There's actually two types the dazzle dusts and the glitter dusts. I personally don't find much of a difference between the 2 other the fact that the occasional glitter dusts will have a bit more glitter then usual. They are loose powders so when applying you have to be extremely careful because they do have a lot of fallout and are quite stubborn to wipe off. So I would suggest that you use both a primer and a fixing spray to hold them in place. A top tip for any loose powders is before applying spray the brush with a fixing spray this will not only hold them in place but with also increase the pigmentation of the colour.
 
So I'm going to show you the colours that I have with swatches and then I'll go onto a do's and don't list to tell you what the positives and the negatives are of these products.
 
 
DO'S:
  • Perfect for adding a bit of bling to any makeup look.
  • Glitters are really on trend at the moment.
  • Pretty affordable.
  • Awesome pigmentation.
  • Lasts for a really long time (a little goes a really long way)
  • Wide range of colours to choose from.
  • Super small and compact easy to store and carry around.
 
DONT'S (I actually can't think of many)
  •  A lot of fallout when applying the glitter especially is tough to get off.
  • You need a good quality (expensive) primer for it to really last all day long.
So Jemples that's the end of this post. Overall these products are perfect for any occasion especially if you want to create a really sparkly look. Do check these out as they are perfect for Eid!! And I'll catch you all in my next post pretty soon!! Like always spread the word and comment below bye bye xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr