Saturday 2 August 2014

NEWBIES!!

 
 NEWBIES!!
Well Hellooo there all you Jemples!! I know you're all thinking at this point that where the hell did she disappear to! I know I was gone for a really long time and I'm honestly really embarrassed that I couldn't manage time as efficiently as I thought of in my mind. You all know that when you tend to plan something in your mind it  always doesn't go to plan so that was the exact same scenario with me. I actually did have an excuse this time round for being MIA and that was Eid!! Wohoooo!! I hope for those of you who were celebrating you had a fab time and for those of you who weren't well I hope you enjoyed yourself regardless and took advantage of all your friends who were! Eid for me this year has been absolutely hectic but at the same time amazing because it was just so fun and it also carried on for a really long time I mean the last of my Eid parties finished just a day ago! So you can only imagine why I didn't get a chance to sit down and churn out some things for my blog. But now I'm back and I thought I'd start off the after Eid blogs with some new products and actually pretty exclusive products. Their so new that I only saw them yesterday in Superdrug and instantly fell in love with them so I just had to pick them up! Oooh I bet your all tingly and want to find out what I'm talking about well don't worry I'm about to tell you right now! Both of these products are from the most amazing company Rimmel London so yes they are drugstore products and are seriously affordable.
 
  1. RIMMEL LONDON WONDER'FULL MASCARA- which looks a little something like this

Now to be honest I didn't walk into Superdrug with the agenda to buy both of these it's only when I saw them I knew I had to have them. The first thing that stood out to me was the elaborate packaging I absolutely love the colour and the fact that it's quite bulky in size. I dunno about you guys but I love me a big mascara! The second thing that drew me to this product and probably the most important thing was the fact that the mascara is enriched with Argan Oil! For those of you that don't know what Argan oil is it's most commonly used to apply on the hair to make it extremely silky and conditioned and it can be really expensive to buy. So the fact that this mascara is one of the first ever to have Argan Oil inside it really made me excited because I know that after applying this for a couple of weeks I'll start to see the difference it's made to my lashes (the saleswoman who had this one seriously had the most amazing looking lashes!).

And the final reason why I bought this was the wand now I'm pretty fussy when it comes to picking mascaras which is why I own quite less mascaras and one of the reasons why I'm fussy is the mascara wands. The bristles on this wand are extremely thin and are quite separated so they do the perfect job in declumping and separating the lashes. The wand is also flexible so you can really bend it to get into the small areas.

So what's my verdict well I actually have only tried this product twice and I've gotta say it is pretty amazing. You only really need the one coat to see the difference it makes to your lashes. It volumizes them without the clumps and it's also not heavy on the lashes at all even if you do apply a couple of coats. The staying power is superb and even though it doesn't say it is waterproof. Just like the packaging the product itself is elegant in the sense that it will pay off in the long run to give you conditioned and healthier looking lashes. And BTW this is only £5.99 at Superdrug for a limited time so click on this link to buy it!
 
2. RIMMEL LONDON BROW THIS WAY
 
For those of you who are like me and love to accentuate your brows either to make them more sharper or because you don't really have any this has to be the perfect product. I'm always looking for a way to make the whole process of filling in my brows a lot less time consuming (filling them in really does take time!) and I was considering buying the Benefit Gimme Brow which is really hyped up everywhere. I actually went shopping with that in mind but then I stumbled across this. Size wise it has a striking resemblance to the gimme brow and the product inside is pretty much the same. The most easiest way to explain this product is that it's a coloured mascara for the brows. It kinda makes the hairs longer and fills in any gaps in your brows with the colour. This comes in 3 shades clear blonde and dark brown I bought the dark brown because I kept in mind that my brow pencil from Rimmel was the same shade.
 
 
The wand is not as small as benefit's but it really does do the job, a couple of whooshes across your brows with this and your good to go it's as simple as that really! It's really effortless to apply and you don't have to worry about one brow looking different to the other because the colour when applied is just applied to your own brow hairs. So what's my verdict I absolutely love it I've worn it today for the first time and I've received a lot of compliments. My brows look a lot more natural as opposed to drawn on and like I said it's so easy to apply. It's only £2.99 at Superdrug right now and it's a perfect match with the Rimmel professional brow pencil!
 
So Jemples that's the end of this post do check the products out at let me know if you love them as much as I did! Like always please comment and spread the word and I'll see you all really soon in my next post Bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr