Monday 25 August 2014

Blue eyes



Well hellooo there Jemples and welcome back to another makeup tutorial! As promised in my last post I'm back with a makeup tutorial using the colours that were strictly in the Makeup Revolution day to night palette. As you all know it's wedding season here in England and obviously Asian weddings in particular take place on a really grand scale with bright colours and glitzy outfits. So it's only apt if the makeup matches with the outfit and is just as bright and shimmery as the outfit! Keeping my promise in mind whilst applying my makeup yesterday I thought it would be best if I took pictures of what I was doing each step of the way. I've just gotta mention that the pictures were really hard to take because the colours used were so light I had to really play around with the lighting and the camera. The end result might not be perfect in your eyes but you can see what I'm doing in the pictures and I'll explain each step like always.

And away we go!! So unlike the first tutorial this requires just 5 easy steps, I've really simplified it down for you guys.




Step 1 (starting from the left picture to the right pictures): As always before starting prep your eyelid using a primer, I found for these shadows it really does help with the lasting power and the intensity of the colour. Apply the white in the palette all over the lid but really concentrate it on the inner 3/4 of the eye. You want the colour to stand out the most there.

Step 2: Using the navy colour in the palette intensify the crease. I found that the navy wasn't as dark as I wanted it to be so I first applied the navy in the crease and blended it outwards and then applied a really small amount of black directly on top of the navy. Focus it more on the outer v of your eye. The best way to do this is to first dip your brush into the navy shadow and then the black shadow and then apply it all onto your crease and make sure to blend really well.

Step 3: Using the lovely teal colour in the palette apply it in the middle of your eye and blend well. For the colour to pop more spray your brush with some fixing spray and then dip it into the shadow. You really have to concentrate it in the middle of your eye so you may have to apply a few layers.

Step 4: Add the teal in the inner corner of your eye. To really make the teal pop add it in the inner corner of your eye. This will really make the look complete. And to be honest it had to be my most favourite step!!

Step 5: And finally apply your eyeliner and mascara. I chose to use a liquid liner and flicked it out slightly just because I wanted to keep the look more clean and less smokey. You can defo use an eyeliner and then smudge it out.

And you're done!! I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial and like always please comment and share the blog and all it's posts! I promise to continue making such posts if you all continue to like them! Do contact me jemimas-world@Hotmail.com for any queries and please please please like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jemimasworld?ref=hl for all the exclusive updates and news of my blog. And I'll see you all in my next post bye bye for now Jemples x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr