Tuesday 16 December 2014

Gifts #1

Hi Jemples and welcome back in todays post I'm gonna be starting something a bit different a gift guide! With Christmas literally just around the corner and new yeas coming up pretty soon as well I thought it would be nice if I gave you a few gift ideas just in case you're stuck on what to gift someone this festive season. I'll be posting everyday (*fingers crossed) from now up until Christmas day about gifts you can either buy or make for someone special. So without further ado let's get started with todays gift... The Makeup Revolution ultimate eyeshadow palette!


This is available at most Superdrug stores and the Makeup Revolution and includes 144 eyeshadows yes that's right 144. It retails at £20 but some Superdrug stores do have it in their Christmas shop for half price so you can get it for just £10 blooming amazing right! I actually received this as a gift from someone special so it makes a perfect gift for makeup fanatics, for sisters, for girlfriends, for your mum basically for anyone. It includes a mixture of matte shades and shimmer shades in a variety of colours it even includes neon colours, highlighters on my eyelids why not! Obviously because of the number of colours within this palette I wasn't able to swatch every single shade a) it wasn't physically possible my arms just aren't long enough and b) it would take a heck of a lot of time. So I decided against that and I instead just swatched a few shades. 


Overall the pigmentation of these shades are really good they have a fantastic pigmentation especially some of the neon and lighter shades however they don't necessarily have the same pigmentation when you apply them to your eyelids. For the neon and lighter shades you would definitely need a really good primer if you want the colours to show up on your lids. I have tried and tested a few of these shades in particular the browns and a few of the deeper shades including blues and purples they do last a long time on the lids. So overall this product defo gets a thumbs up from me, it's a really pretty gift that anyone would be happy to see!

So Jemples I end my post here like always please comment, share and subscribe. Let me know either in the comments, via email or via my facebook page if you'd like to see tutorials with this particular palette. Bye bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr