Tuesday 2 December 2014

Guess who's back!!

Hellloooo Jemples!! I hope you're all well and happy and let me just say before I move onto saying anything else, that I missed you guys and this blog so much! I can't really blame anyone else other then myself for neglecting you all and this blog for so long (the exact date I last posted was the 15th of September a blooming long time ago!). I can sit here and make a thousand excuses but I'm not going to instead I'm just going to admit my fault and move swiftly on...
 
Now this post isn't going to be anything fancy it's just going to be an update as to where I've been and what I've been up to for so long and it's just going to be a general sitting down and talking to you all something which I haven't done for the longest time! So basically all you ardent readers of this blog will know that recently I started university which I've gotta say was a massive change for me. I'm not one for changes, in fact I don't like them at all but the package deal of life is that change is inevitable and if you wanna move on in life you've gotta man up and adapt to change. Easier said then done! Well it's taken a long time for me to settle into the university, to settle into the course, to make friends that I know and can trust and to most importantly find my way around. Let's just say I haven't really gotten to grips with the last one I still get lost! So whilst I was finding my feet again I thought it was probably best that I took a bit of time out so I could reconnect with myself. But now I'm back and I promise you all that you'll be getting a post at least once a week from now on. I'm also exploring a lot of options in my life at the moment with the degree and the prospective careers and a lot of other thing so I hopefully will make a post specifically on university life and what it's like as a first year LLB (law) student. You'll also see some posts reflecting what's going on in my life but you'll mostly see the usual posts makeup (yes I know a lot of you are waiting for tutorials!), fashion, health etc. So Jemples stay tuned as always because there's a lot coming up! (hopefully I can stick to that too!). Like always please comment, share and subscribe to this blog and also like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jemimasworld?ref=hl and I'll see you all pretty soon. Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr