Sunday 21 December 2014

Gifts #3


Helloo Jemples and welcome back to another edition of the gift series! If I'm really honest this gift is probably what I'd love the most out of the three so far. These face masks are a new find and I can honestly say they just don't do the job they do it really well! I've tried out quite a few of these masks now over the past few weeks and the ones that I've tried I absolutely adore and would definitely purchase again, in fact I already have! These are available exclusively in Superdrug and retail at just 99p and what makes it even more exciting is the fact that they are at the moment on special offer 3 for the price of 2!

Out of the 4 or 5 I've tried the most impressive and the most suited to my skin would have to be the deep cleansing fruit mask which is for a youthful and radiant complexion (I've added the link to this specific one so it will lead you right there). This mask contains peach kernel oil so it smells absolutely divine! You basically apply this mask and leave it on for 10-15 minutes until it's completely dry and then just rinse it off with warm water. You'll honestly feel and see the effects of all of these masks straight away, I was honestly shocked that it deep cleansed my skin so well, it uplifted all of my blackheads and deep cleansed my pores when I wiped down my face whilst rinsing off the mask I could literally see bits of makeup that was stuck in pores! Amazing! Another one of my favourites which I just tried yesterday is the cucumber cooling mask, this like the name suggests really cools down your face and your skin feels so tight and smooth afterwards it feels like I've got a really expensive facial done I can still feel the effects today! All of the masks I've tried work like a charm and I have definitely been stocking up! So defo go and either buy for yourself or for you're loved ones these would be an awesome gift to anyone, in fact why not apply the mask on a loved one and treat them to relaxing facial! And with that said I end my post here like always please share, comment and like my facebook page and I'll see you all really soon! Bye bye for now Jemples!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr