Sunday 28 June 2015

Potato balls

Helloo Jemples have I got another recipe for you! This recipe like many of the others is perfect for any party, it is literally really easy to whip up and takes about 20 minutes top. Now I've gotta admit this post is slightly delayed I've been meaning to write up this recipe for you guys for the longest of times ever since the start of Ramadan but I honestly lost most of the pictures (#confessions of a blogger) so I had to start all over again. So here we go...

Ingredients, you will need:
Around 5 medium sized potatoes
Breadcrumbs
Corriander
Finely diced onions and carrots (I cheated and used this amazing base mix I found in Tesco)
Spices (how you desire, you can opt for really bland or really spicy potatoes)
How to make them:
I promise like the ingredients this recipe is sooo simple and the outcome is really delicious!
1. Peel and boil the potatoes, this will take quite a bit of time so you'll have to be quite patient. You'll need them to be quite squishy.

2. Mash all the potatoes in a medium sized bowl until you get quite small chunks of potato.

3. Now it's time for the hero of the dish which is this amazing vegetable base mix I picked up in Tesco this literally made life so much easier and it's resalable which makes it quite economically friendly too. I added about 2/3 tablespoons of this into the bowl and mixed it well with the potatoes.

4. I then added a handful of coriander and some other spices which included salt, pepper, chilli, cumin seeds and mixed this all together.

5. I then formed the balls using my hands and coated them evenly with breadcrumbs. Place them on a tray and freeze them for around 10 minutes this will make them easier to fry.

6. It's time to fry! You can either deep fry or shallow fry these I've tried them both ways there equally as yummy. Wait until you get a nice golden brown colour and serve!

And there you have it Jemples a really quick and yummy recipe! This recipe is so amazing because you can make them in bulk and freeze them so don't worry if you have any extra balls just freezes them! Before I end this post I just want to ask a huge favour of all of you who are reading it really will help me and my blog a lot. Please can you subscribe to this blog (you can do this by entering your email in the follow by email box), connect to the blog via google which again is on the right hand side of the blog (you will simply need to enter your google account), and follow on bloglovin. Please please please can you do this it will literally take you a few seconds but it will help me to bring you a lot more posts which I know you guys and I will definitely enjoy! Thank you! Until next time bye bye Jemples!
Jemima xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr