Friday 20 November 2015

Gifts #1- Ted Baker Brilliance of Beauty Gift set

Hellooo Jemples and welcome back to the blog, so in today's post I am restarting my christmas gift guide!! Yayyy! As many of you know christmas is literally around the corner and I know for a fact that I lot of you are often stuck on what to buy for certain people in your life so that's why I'm here to help. Most of these gifts will be revolve around the world of beauty, however I will try occasionally to add a few randoms in there. There will be some luxurious gifts and some very affordable ones too! So I hope you like this gift series and I will definitely try to upload a gift at least once a week! So without further ado let's move on to gift 1 which is the Ted Baker Brilliance of Beauty Gift set if you want to know what's inside then please keep reading...


So this gift set I purchased a few weeks back from Boots, it originally retails at £45.00 but I actually got it on a special offer for half price and I also had a coupon giving me 25% off so I got this beautiful gift set for £17.00! I know I can't believe it either! To my knowledge I think this gift set is exclusive to Boots and is on half price for a limited time only (until mid November). So what's inside this beauty??


Well when you first open the box up you're presented with two very handy drawers, these drawers are a decent size and can definitely be re-used, I personally store all my single eyeshadows in them and you are also presented with a mirror on the top flap. Which again is quite a decent size, however I do wish it was slightly bigger. The packaging itself is beautiful and I think is a beautiful addition to anyone's room or vanity. 


Inside you get:

  • 1 lipgloss (fuschia/dark pink shade)
  • 1 lipstick (a beautiful nude I seriously have not come across this shade before its gorgeous)
  • 1 Lip and cheek tint (neutral pink shade definitely not as bright as the lipgloss)
  • 1 full size kabuki brush
  • 1 Blusher & Highlighter palette (words cannot express how beautiful this is and the packaging is beyond belief, rose gold/copper yes please!)
  • 1 eyeshadow trio (a mixture of coppers, golds and bronzes again equally as gorgeous and beautifully packaged)
  • 1 full size eyeshadow brush
  • 1 thin felt liquid eyeliner (black)
  • 1 mascara (black)
  • 1 eyelash curler (bronze/rose gold packaging)
  • 2 x nail polises- one a very neutral peach and one a very cool toned grey.









Overall this gift set is seriously amazing, everything in this gift set does not fail to deliver. All the products are beautifully packaged, luxurious, long lasting and seriously pigmented. My personal favourites are the lipstick and the blusher palette! The whole feel of this gift set is certainly very luxurious and it would be a perfect gift for a special person in your life!

With that said I end my post here, thank you so much for reading Jemples and like always please subscribe to the blog, comment and share. Also follow me on all my social media links are in the contact me tab. 

Lots of love

Jemima xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr