Friday 25 December 2015

2015 Favourites #number1mascaras


Hellloo Jemples and welcome to number 1 of my favourites for 2015! I will regularly be uploading these posts in the countdown to the new year and you will be able to see what makeup favourites I have been loving throughout the year! These posts are also going up on both my Instagram and Facebook pages so if you've come from my social media a very big hello to you and if you haven't then what are you waiting for follow me!

So todays post is all dedicated to Mascaras! Over 2015 I have definitely tried  a lot and I mean a LOT of mascaras and with a heavy burden in my heart I managed to narrow down my favourite mascaras to 3, I've also tried to cater to both drugstore and high end lovers. If you'd like to see what my fave mascaras were then please keep reading...


  1. Rimmel wake me up mascara- now this mascara turned out to be a complete surprise, to be honest when I bought this I didn't think I would love this as much as I do. In fact I picked this up my complete accident as I was meant to pick up the argon oil version instead, but like the say the best things in life come about my accident. I literally cannot imagine life without this the formulation, the cucumber scent, the soothing sensation it gives is beyond belief and I am yet to come across another mascara that is in the same league.
  2. Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara- again this is one of those mascaras that has been hypes up a lot in the world of blogging and youtube. Honestly speaking I wasn't that fond of it when I first bought it but after using it for a few times I can say I love it! This mascara combined with the rimmel wake me up mascara is my favourite combo which I use everyday and if you are looking for really good drugstore mascaras I highly recommend both of these.
  3. Benefit they're real- To be honest I don't think I need to say much about this mascara because like me I can guarantee that a lot of you have also been loving this! It volumizes and lengthens your lashes and makes them look soo unbelievably beautiful almost like you're wearing falsies! So it was no surprise that this had to make it into my top 3.
So Jemples that's the end of the post, as I've said at the beginning of this post please follow me on all my social media (links are in the contact me tab) as well as subscribing to my blog so you know what's going on in my life and when I upload new posts. Also use the #jemimasworld2015faves to share what your favourite mascaras have been I'd love to see them!

Jemima xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr