Sunday 27 December 2015

2015 favourites #number3 Blushers, Highlighters and Bronzers!



Hellloo Jemples and welcome to number 3 of my favourites for 2015! I will regularly be uploading these posts in the countdown to the new year and you will be able to see what makeup favourites I have been loving throughout the year! These posts are also going up on both my Instagram and Facebook pages so if you've come from my social media a very big hello to you and if you haven't then what are you waiting for follow me!

So todays post is all about my favourite blushers, highlighters and bronzers of 2015! Now I've gotta admit this year has definitely been all about the crazy highlighting and contouring and I'm sure like me you too have a stack of highlighters and bronzers some loved and some unloved. If you would like to see what products I've been loving this year then click the read more button...
Highlighters
  1. MUA undress your skin highlighter- this highlighter has been my go to staple highlighter for everyday! Seriously if you are yet to add a highlighter to your everyday makeup routine then I would most definitely recommend this. It has a gorgeous rosy pink undertone which means it compliments any skintone and gives you the most healthy glow without looking like you have a highlighter on. And for only £3 you cannot go wrong! I love everything about this product the colour, pigmentation, lasting power and not forgetting its compact size.
  2. Stila all over luminizer- so this is definitely a lot more pricey and its a liquid highlight not a powder one which means its a bit more tricky to apply. However I've tried a lot of liquid highlighters and I've gotta say this is definitely one of the best. When you wear this your cheekbones will be glistening like the sun, that's how pigmented this is! It also lasts for a really long time on the skin and a little goes a really long way.
Blushers
  1. Sleek pink lemonade blush palette- So I've cheated a bit by passing this off as 1 blusher but in reality these are all completely different shades. Again sleek is one of those brands that is talked about a lot in the world of blogging, namely because of the amazing quality and the cheap price point. And like the rest of the sleek range this doesn't fail to deliver. It comes with 2 very complimentary shimmery pink blushers as well as a cream blush. I love wearing pink blush shades and I love mixing up my routine by alternating between cream and powder blushers which is why this product is definitely a fave of mine!
Bronzers
  1. Rimmel natural bronzer- this thing is amazing I literally have no words. I am yet to come across a Bronzer like this and i'm sure you can tell how much I love this by the picture I've nearly hit pan! I feel like this bronzer does exactly what is says on the tin its so natural and effortless. If you're quite new on the bronzer game I would highly recommend this because you seriously can't go overboard with this product, it'll save you from looking like a bright orange oompa loompa!
And finally may favourite blusher and highlighter palette would have to be this H&M one I was quite surprised that they did makeup and that too of such good quality. Next time you're in H&M keep an eye out for this, its definitely a keeper!

So Jemples that's the end of the post, as I've said at the beginning of this post please follow me on all my social media (links are in the contact me tab) as well as subscribing to my blog so you know what's going on in my life and when I upload new posts. Also use the #jemimasworld2015faves to share what your favourite blushers, highlighters and bronzers have been I'd love to see them!

Jemima xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr