Monday 28 December 2015

2015 favourites #number4foundations


Hellloo Jemples and welcome to number 4 of my favourites for 2015! I will regularly be uploading these posts in the countdown to the new year and you will be able to see what makeup favourites I have been loving throughout the year! These posts are also going up on both my Instagram and Facebook pages so if you've come from my social media a very big hello to you and if you haven't then what are you waiting for follow me!


2015 has been a year of foundations of me, I've definitely tried a lot of foundations some good and some not so good. If you'd like to see why I love these 2 foundations then please keep reading...

  1. Maybelline superstay better skin foundation- this foundation matches my skin like no other foundation out there. It gives the most healthy complexion and glow and does not look cakey at all. I find this foundation lasts for a long time and even longer with a setting spray and doesn't oxidise like a lot of drugstore foundations. By this I mean it doesn't go a completely different colour by the end of the day and if you're finding that this is the problem with your current foundation then I think its time you look for a different one. I've been through a couple of these foundations and although I don't wear this everyday its definitely one of those that I reach for time and time again!
  2. Maybelline dream flawless nude- I've done a post about this foundation not so long ago so for an in depth review check that post out. But I'm just going to say that this foundation is definitely unique and I think its because of this I love it so much!
So Jemples that's the end of the post, as I've said at the beginning of this post please follow me on all my social media (links are in the contact me tab) as well as subscribing to my blog so you know what's going on in my life and when I upload new posts. Also use the #jemimasworld2015faves to share what your favourite foundations have been I'd love to see them!


Jemima xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr