Tuesday 29 December 2015

2015 favourites #number5eyeshadows

Hellloo Jemples and welcome to number 5 of my favourites for 2015! I will regularly be uploading these posts in the countdown to the new year and you will be able to see what makeup favourites I have been loving throughout the year! These posts are also going up on both my Instagram and Facebook pages so if you've come from my social media a very big hello to you and if you haven't then what are you waiting for follow me!

If you would like to see what shades and types of eyeshadows I have been loving in the year 2015 then click the read more button...


  1. Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 palette- now if you haven't heard about this brand in 2015 then you are seriously missing out! I have mentioned this brand time and time again during the year 2015 and I have seriously been in love with this brand all throughout this year. This palette is a serious dupe for the naked 2 palette and if I am completely honest this lives up to its expectations immensely. Why I love this palette so much is because it has a wide range of neutral shades that can be used to create a natural look or a smokey look, it also consists of matte shades and neutral shades. This palette has such a good colour pay off and the colours apply so effortlessly and best of all it costs under £5!
  2. Barry M dazzle dust (silver)- I have also done a blog post on the whole range of these in the past so defo check that out! But out of all the shades in 2015 I have been really loving this silver shade. 2015 was a year of loose glitter eyeshadows and to be honest these eyeshadows can be really expensive to buy and drugstore eyeshadows don't ever seem to have the same quality. However I feel like these barry M shadows are definitely an exception. I loved this silver shade so much during 2015 because its really versatile, I found it looked amazing on its own or mixed up with other shades. Definitely a staple to have in anyones makeup collection!
  3. Ted Baker eyeshadow trio- I have also done an in depth review on this in the past in my ted baker gift post. But just to keep it really simple this eyeshadow trio has the most amazing, good quality and finely milled eyeshadows ever! It really has a luxurious feel to it, the colours apply amazingly and last just as long. I love these goldy, bronzey shades and I definitely took a turn for these shades in 2015.
So Jemples that's the end of the post, as I've said at the beginning of this post please follow me on all my social media (links are in the contact me tab) as well as subscribing to my blog so you know what's going on in my life and when I upload new posts. Also use the #jemimasworld2015faves to share what your favourite eyeshadow/s have been I'd love to see them!


Jemima xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr