Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 favourites #number7lipsticks!

 Hellloo Jemples and welcome to number 7 of my favourites for 2015! I will regularly be uploading these posts in the countdown to the new year and you will be able to see what makeup favourites I have been loving throughout the year! These posts are also going up on both my Instagram and Facebook pages so if you've come from my social media a very big hello to you and if you haven't then what are you waiting for follow me!

todays post is the final one in this mini series, so it would only be fit if this one was the biggest! Seriously this post took me the longest because I couldn't pick my favourites and i'm sure you can see by the amount of lipsticks I wasn't all that entirely successful! *embarrassed face* Well anyways I'm sure you all know by now that I am quite the makeup addict so if you would like to see what my lipstick favourites were then please keep on reading...
So 2015 was definitely the year of nudes for me, I found myself reaching for those nude, peachy shades and found that when I wanted a bit more of a bold lip brown was definitely the answer. So without wasting anymore time let's get into products (left to right)...

  1. Loreal lipstick (OUD obsession)- this lipstick is honestly one of the most prettiest brown shades I have every seen. Although I don't wear these kinds of shades everyday and to be honest I didn't really think I would reach for such a shade, I am seriously in love. The colour payoff is exactly how it looks like in the bullet, its long lasting and glides on so easily.
  2. MUA luxe velvet lip lacquer (tranquil)- so this is technically a liquid lipstick and like many other trends 2015 was definitely the year of the liquid lipsticks. I really love the colour and feel of this lipstick its very matte but not that drying, its also really easy to apply and lasts all day long. I'm quite glad I picked this up and for such a cheap price!
  3. Rimmel Kate moss lipstick (number 45)- this lipstick is from the nude kate moss collection and like all other kate moss lipsticks its amazing! I love the colour of this its like a purple nude almost very unique but very flattering.
  4. Maybelline colorsensational (petal pink)- this technically isn't a nude but I've been really loving this shade to layer on top of or underneath any lipstick to give that really nice pink tone. Its also amazing to wear on its own. If you haven't tried these lipsticks yet you really need too they seriously are the most pigmented drugstore lipsticks ever! I've also done an in depth post on these lipsticks so check that out.
  5. Ted Baker lipstick- now onto more high end products, this lipstick is divine and came in my brilliance of beauty giftset which I've also done a post about. Its the most perfect, complimentary peachy nude shade ever!
  6. MAC Hue- I seriously have not found another nude that even comes close to this and you can tell by the picture just how much I've used this. Its your classic nude but it doesn't leave you feeling like you've got foundation on your lips, its really pretty honestly go check it out.
  7. MAC velvet teddy- this lipstick was definitely the most talked about mac lipstick in 2015, and everyone everywhere, including me, was trying to get hold of it! When I finally managed to get hold of it, I was and still am in love. Its a very pretty nude brown shade again complimentary on every skin tone and the added bonus its Matte!

So Jemples that's the end of the post, as I've said at the beginning of this post please follow me on all my social media (links are in the contact me tab) as well as subscribing to my blog so you know what's going on in my life and when I upload new posts. Also use the #jemimasworld2015faves to share what your favourite lipstick/s have been I'd love to see them!

Most importantly I wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year, one full of joy and makeup! And I'll see you all again in the new year!

Lots of love Jemima xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr