Sunday 6 July 2014

Ramadhan Diaries: Day 08 & LOOM BANDS!!

 
 RAMADHAN DIARIES: DAY 08

Hi Jemples and of course welcome back yet again to another post, another Ramadhan diary. Now I know it hasn't really been much of a Ramadhan diary for the past couple of days because I haven't been able to share my experiences (I'm on my non-fasting days if you get the hint) but hopefully that all will change tomorrow and I'll be able to share a lot more with you guys from tomorrow Insha'Allah. I'm also hoping to upload a recipe tomorrow if all goes to plan because it's been quite a while since I've done one. I'm just going to put this out there if you've got any requests whatsoever that come under any topic, for example eid makeup, styling etc do let me know. I will be doing a few eye makeup tutorials and hijab tutorials (if I can figure out how to do them without showing my face) if all goes to plan so if you've got any colours or requests then do let me know either by commenting anywhere or by emailing me at jemimas-world@hotmail.com. Oki dokes now that that's over and done with let me drive back around the roundabout and get off at the turning that is today's post.  Today's post has to be one of the most fun posts I've done because not only is the world enjoying it at the moment I am too!! So what the hell am I talking about well I'm talking about LOOM BANDS!!



 
I've gotta admit when I first heard and saw this craze I was just like that's so overrated I mean what's the fun in that. It also made me take a trip down memory lane (which cost a lot of time!!) and remember the craze a few years ago Scoobies! For those of you who were probably hibernating during those years and are probably still hibernating now scoobies were long strands of like plastic bands which you could tie and make designs out of I for one made loads I was soo obsessed!! Whereas loom bands are just like rubber bands their not long strands but are actual bands which again you can make quite a lot of designs out of too I'm again obsessed!! (I've really gotta start getting obsessed about things that have a bit more meaning and purpose in my life!) So in today's post I'm going to share with you some of the creations me and my sister have come up with (when I say some I actually mean quite a lot!) I'm just going to share some pictures with you guys and what their called and if I have enough requests I might upload a tutorial on the design that was the most requested! So get those requests coming in!!
 
SIMPLE CHAIN
 
 
 
 

 

STEPS

 

FISHTAIL


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HEX-FISH
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

LINK CHAIN
 
DRAGON SCALE
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LADDER
 
STARBURST

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


So Jemples that's the end of this post and the end of all my loom creations but don't worry I'll be making more. So what was the purpose of this post it was to open you up to your creative side and spend any extra time you may have during the day productively. These look absolutely amazing on the wrist (you can make bracelets, rings, necklaces etc.) and suit everyone. The possibilities are endless and a fun fact is that the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) was seen wearing one recently so see even royalties wearing them! If you do want any tutorials then please let me know and if you do decide to make any or have made any then do share them with me I'd love to see!! Bye bye until next time Jemples!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr